RKOI Terms and Conditions
RKOI Store operates under an array of strict practices which allows for the whole store to work.
- All items sourced to order therefore no refunds of exchanges are given. Please ensure you are aware of the size and colour before placing an order.
- Once an invoice has been raised, this is order confirmation and we expect payment to be made via bank transfer within 24 hours unless otherwise agreed.
- If the item you have purchased has a value of £25,000 or above, we would ask you to collect it from our office in London. We are not liable for the item once it has been collected and leaves our office.
- We will always endeavour to ensure delivery is within the agreed timeframe. However, if there are delays outside of our control, we cannot be held liable. If your order is time sensitive, please ensure that you notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org before confirming.
- We do not accept payments from the following countries; Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Syria.
- Payments from Russia and Ukraine have to be pre-approved and we will require a copy of a government ID and proof of address.
- For any purchases of £50,000, where the payment comes from a private individual, it is a requirement of our bank we receive a copy of a government issued ID.
- Cash is accepted and therefore purchases must take place in our London office.
- If the item that you have purchased is still waiting to be collected from the Hermes Boutique, we are unable to guarantee the date stamp of the bag, only the month and year it was purchased.
If you have any further questions about our terms and conditions, please feel free to reach out via email@example.com